Monday 26 April 2010

Radio Show

As it happens... I appear to have become not only a new found blogger, but a radio show host also.

Yep, this is the moth that I say 'Yes' to absolutely everything that comes my way. Ever tried it? Its quite liberating/terrifying, but brilliant. It began at university...how very cliche but true. Learning about how to up your game to begin a career in Freelance television broadcasting is where it started. Some one suggesting that blogging is a great way of keeping a professional and personal analogue of my on goings was partly what brought me here. The other reason.... I am a freelance TV and Radio Journalist. OH how very official....but means jack until I 'make it'.

'Making it' in my opinion is personal success in a career that you are good at and equally have an absolute passion for. HOWEVER in others, its all about trying various paths and testing yourself...HENCE 'YES' Week.

TASK: SAY YES TO ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING (PREFERABLY WITHOUT WETTING YOURSELF OR CRYING).

OUTCOME: SELF CONFIDENCE AND BELIEF (....HMMMM)

This is what brings me on to the title 'Radio Show'. Yes guys, every tuesday from 12-1pm a live stream goes out on the internet (www.raveradio.tk) and my show is podcasted on the net. My intro to the radio world began two weeks ago on a friday show with the directors of the Uni Radio station. These guys are massively cool and geeky at the same time- which actually is a surprisingly good combo. They're safe as anything (Note to self: word 'safe' just doesn't suit me). They said they'd show me the studio, when in fact it was their show and we were live. I did panic... but then decided that if two chaps talking about Pokemon had the confidence to chat on the show- I too could and now do it weekly. Tune in at www.raveradio.tk ( promise I wont talk about Pokemon!!).

X

No comments:

Post a Comment